Thursday 16 August 2012

Kind of fun!

So i've got nothing I can post about but lots I'd like to right now. I've got one project that I'm working on by myself and two collabs - one that will be a good while yet, and one that should blow up by next monday.

Sculpting away on the MOTU guy and have come up with some pretty fine artwork for him already too. HE should be ready within a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, here's a teaser shot of something that's a long way from being ready.

I'll be moldmaking this weekend and will FINALLY (It's been MONTHS!) be able to get cracking on the BLOCKMAN project!!! I've had all kinds of possible problems with my molds. It's been shit to put it unmildly. I wasn't sure which muse I'd choose but when I picked up this OP head at a car boot with a 5mm peg on the bottom, the choice was made for me... IT will be a Blockman OP - soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment